December 6, 2010

Reflections on Project 5

Everything is almost finished!

Today, we got to export the music video to complete our production with the album cover and website.

Honestly, I'm very proud of everything we've produced for the project, especially the album cover partially because I put most of my effort into it and also because it seems the most realistic in comparison to real industry products.


Although it took a couple more weeks than expected because of the rotoscoping, I think it was worth the effort because it solved the problems of distracting colours whilst also making it look a lot more stylised.

I'm glad our project is almost finished although there's quite a lot to do:
  • Host a screening to find out more from our audience
  • Script, film and edit videos for our evaluation
  • Create other media to complete the evaluation
Overall, I think it's going to be tight because the music video took longer than expected but we should still get everything finished before the deadline.