September 30, 2010

Reflections On Project 1

After 3 meetings in the last week and half of our pitch on Monday; I'm feeling confident.

Beforehand, I had my doubts that we were going to be prepared because of group members being absent or busy, etc. but now that we've all talked together (even though it was by phone) and discussed the plan for this weekend, I really think that we can pull it off.

The current plan to shoot location reccies on Friday at 10AM is good idea although I do think we should split up into two pairs. This way, we get more done faster than as a whole group and we can give each other ideas for things to shoot.

I have a few doubts about our actor shoot on Saturday because actors may not be too prompt or reliable although I’m remaining optimistic.

As for our presentation of our treatment on Monday, I think that it will go well if we can do our designated tasks on the weekend and compile it on Monday at lunchtime or in a study period.